Based in Penetanguishe, Ontario, Canada
October 2, 2013
Press / Business contact:
Specializing in irreverent pixelart games for the lols.
HistoryOnce upon a time...
In early 2012, drawing from a decade of experience in corporate life, bignic created the game "Zombies." It was an effort to manage stress and vent frustration... It didn't work. It turns out that programming, creating art assets, voice acting, and composing the soundtrack for a game is a non-trivial task and bignic fell into a burnt out depression. After a brief recovery period, bignic polished the game and launched "Corporate Lifestyle Simulator" in early 2014 as an expansion pack as Dolphin Barn's first software product. The game was well received and the soundtrack was nominated for a number of awards. After launch, bignic immediately began working on "Domina", a gladiator simulation game that involves political wrangling, training and outfitting gladiators for battle, and eventually pitting them against enemies in the arena.
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator - Launch Trailer YouTube
Domina - Not At All Ready for Launch Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Dolphin Barn, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Dolphin Barn. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieDB Editors Choice "Musicality Award" - Indie of the Year 2012" -
- "Nominated for "Best Soundtrack" at Indie Game Mag's Game of the Year 2012 " -
- ""An enjoyable slice of pixelized ultra violence, and smashing up office equipment and blowing away zombies is wonderfully cathartic""
- Calum Fraser, Ingie Game Mag
- ""It's casual, it's fun, and it's funny.""
- Infinity Waltz, Indie Game Reviewer.com
- ""Truly excels ... with its fan-freaking-tastic sountrack" - "I would heartily recommend it to anyone looking for a good 'blowing off steam' game after a long day at the office.""
- Mike Eaton, Twinfinite
- ""Pixels fly left and right as computers and desks get destroyed all over the place, creating an atmosphere of absolute carnage." - "Such an impactful experience that it will stay with you for a long time.""
- Jay Adams, Continue Play
bignic - soundtracks